KING’S KINDNESS FOOD PANTRY
Our food pantry, King’s Kindness, is open every Thursday from 12-3pm and available to anyone in need. No questions asked. Please come as often as you need, but we suggest twice a month. It’s located in the back parking lot of our church by the office building. (Not open on holidays.)
Contact Portland Vineyard Church at 503.684.8225 and ask for Darlene Moore or Glenn Schroder if you have any questions or would like to help in any way.
WANT TO HELP?
- Pray for those who come to receive food boxes, that God would bless them with more than just food and that their lives would be touched in a special way.
- Help on Thursdays by unloading the food truck and stocking shelves from 10am to 11:30am.
- Help on Thursdays in the Food Pantry by helping shoppers through the pantry from 12-3pm.
- Help do clean-up, defrosting and cleaning the freezers, sweeping and tending to the garden etc. Call the office for more info and details.
- Help pick-up food from the Oregon Food Bank in Hillsboro on Thursdays between 8:30 – 9:30am. Pick it up and bring it back to the pantry, unload.
To find out more about why we offer King’s Kindness go here: Our Focus on a Food Pantry
(This institution is an equal opportunity provider).